Re: Latest Epson color printer, was [OM] Colour films

Subject: Re: Latest Epson color printer, was [OM] Colour films
From: Wayne <wkatez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:55:33 -0400
I have had an Epson 1200 since last fall. I am super pleased and have never had
an ink jet clog problem. The only problem I have experienced is a three week
nightmare getting it to print at all after upgrading to Windows2000
Professional.
Epson has finally put the drivers into a free download problem that seems to
work
ok. I read in a trade publication that the inks for the 1200 and 1270 are
"almost
identical" - the 1200 just doesn't have the "smart" metering technology that
causes you to purchase ink cartridges more frequently.

-Wayne