[OM] Somethings for sale, hope it's still ok.

Subject: [OM] Somethings for sale, hope it's still ok.
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 19:29:59 -0500
Well, I hope this is ok, since all the votes aren't in yet.  I've just got a
few duplicates in my collection, so I thought I would offer them to the list
first.  If there is not any interest, I'll move to ebay (but I'll keep it a
secret, since you don't want to know....shhhhhh).
Here they are:

Black OM-1 - This is an original OM-1, not an MD.  No motor drive cover to
lose on this one.  It's in VG-E condition, with some brassing at the straps
that's been 'repainted' nicely.  Seems to work quite well, but I haven't put
it to use. I bought it in a kit and was torn on whether to keep it or my own
black OM-1MD.  Decided to go for the sentimental value and keep mine.  I
don't know if these are incredibly valuable or not, so I might not get any
interest, but I'd like $200 for it.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Item%20Pages/OM1-347574.htm

Chrome OM-1MD - This is a very nice chrome OM-1.  Again, I bought it as part
of a kit, like it, but can't rationalize having so many OM-1 bodies.  So,
this one is for sale.  I'd like to have $125 for it.  It is missing the
motor drive cover.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Item%20Pages/OM-1MD-1338025.htm

Chrome OM-1n - Also a very nice body.  How did I end up with so many---heck,
I don't know.  Hard to give them up, but the pragmatic me is winning.
Sorry, no MD cap again.  Where do they go?  I'd like $150.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Item%20Pages/OM-1n-2209322.htm

Black OM-2n - I like this a lot, but have my OM-2MD at Camtech and decided
to keep it (again, sentimental value).  I just used this one a couple weeks
ago, so I know it's fine.  Very nice shape.  I'd like $220 for it.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Item%20Pages/OM-2n-black-950670.htm

Zuiko 24/2.8 - Single coated, this is in great shape.  I've decided to sell
the nicer ones and keep the user ones, since isn't that the whole
point---using them.  This one is in excellent shape, clean and clear.  I'd
like $175.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Item%20Pages/24-2.8-142994.htm

Zuiko 35/2 - Multi coated, this is also in great shape.  Again, I have a
'user' one, so the nice one gets sold.  I'd like $230.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Item%20Pages/35-2-153210.htm

Zuiko 100/2.8 - Single coated, this is in great shape, a very nice lens.  I
end up using the 100/2.8 more than the 100/2 just because of the size and
weight difference.  I'd like $145.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Item%20Pages/100-2.8-161750.htm

Zuiko 200/4 - Multi-coated.  The only blemish of any kind is a small scratch
on the lens hood. I don't know why the pictures aren't posted for this one,
guess I just missed it. I'll try to add them soon.  I'd like $150.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Item%20Pages/200-4-263629.htm

Zuiko 85-250/5 - This one is like new, in the box.  I haven't built this
page yet, so there isn't a URL. I'll get there soon, so check the webpage
again. I have two, so I'm selling one.  I really like this lens and use it a
lot for my daughter's soccer games. I actually fine myself using this more
than the 65-200, as it works so nicely mounted to a monopod. It includes the
tripod collar. I'd like $300.

Olympus 250 shot back with two cartridges - Heck, I don't even know why I
have this, and I have two.  They are really cool though.  This one is in
excellent shape and has two cartridges in it.  I'd like $260 for it.

http://www.zuikoholic.com/Item%20Pages/250-back-102518.htm

As always, I offer a return policy.  If there are any problems, or you don't
like it, or it's not what you expected, really anything, just let me know
and send it back and I'll cheerfully refund your money.  This isn't a
business for me, I just have been collecting (and using) the equipment and
decided to clean out some dupes.  I'm trying to decide how big a kit to
keep, since my wallet is mad at me (but buying is sure easier than
selling---it pains me), and it's irrational to have so many lenses (fun, but
irrational).

Again, I hope this was ok.  There's a lot of nice stuff here, and I'd rather
sell it to a fellow list member than to a stranger.  Anything that I don't
think is worth the money or in the expected shape, I don't offer to the
list.

Thanks to all.

Tom
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx