Re: [OM] Pictures from a Cessna

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures from a Cessna
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 22:26:46 -0700
At 10:28 PM 4/30/00 -0400, Ron wrote:
>Does anyone have any suggestions for taking pictures from a Cessna?
>Any tricks, tips, suggestions or warnings on exposure, shutter speed,
>film,  etc.?  I plan to take my OM2n and several lenses.  It is going
>to be a new adventure for me.  Maybe you can help me avoid some real
>basic common errors.

Hi ron,

Have done a little bit of air to air. Assume this is what you are referring
to. Are you going to be shooting other prop aircraft? I fso you will want
to make sure shutter speeds are no higher than 1/250 otherwise the prop
will "stop" in the shot. I shoot mostly 100 for the magazines. Find this
works fine for most scenarios. What time of the day are you shooting? Are
you going up with experienced formation pilots? A little more info would help.

Barry H