Re: [OM] Pictures from a Cessna

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures from a Cessna
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:59:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 1 May 2000, Ronald Zoz wrote:

> A relative is coming in with his plane and he asked me to take some
> pictures of the family farm  from the air..  When the relatives got
> wind of it, he now has a list of about 10 places to include in the
> photo session.

   I'd take some faster lenses, like 35/2, 50/1.4, 85/2, 135/2.8
and 180/2.8. Try to stay within the sub-85mm lengths for maximum
sharpness. Keep the focus ring at infinity. Use an aperture that
brings your speed to 1/1000th if possible. Scout your locations so you
have an idea of what time of day will put them in best light (from
which side, etc, and remember --- from the air).

                                   *= Doris Fang =*