[OM] 2n long exposure

Subject: [OM] 2n long exposure
From: Tarka69@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 12:11:27 EDT
I'm sure one of you pro's will be able to solve tis really silly question for
me...
I recently (last 2 weeks) purchased an OM2n, without instructions.  I know it
can take timed auto exposures for up to (and maybe even past, i'm told) 2
minutes.  I was wondering:
a) exactly how long can it go?
b) is there any way, other than with bulb, one can do this manually?  My
inclination is no, since the shutter speed ring doesn't go past 1 sec.  I
suppose I could just use bulb without a problem, but I'm curious...
c) does the camera automatically do long exposures in auto mode, or is there
some other function i need to perform to get it to work?

Thanks everyone for bearing with my dumb questions.  I feel like such the
amateur in your collective presence!

Evan