[OM] Pictures from a Cessna -Reply

Subject: [OM] Pictures from a Cessna -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 13:56:29 -0400
Well, here's one tip, do NOT brace yourself against any part of the plane, it
will just induce a vibration.

>>> Ronald Zoz <rzoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/30/00 08:28pm >>>
Does anyone have any suggestions for taking pictures from a Cessna?
Any tricks, tips, suggestions or warnings on exposure, shutter speed,
film,  etc.?  I plan to take my OM2n and several lenses.  It is going
to be a new adventure for me.  Maybe you can help me avoid some real
basic common errors.

Ron