[OM] 3 new entries for TOPE, and some additional pics of me too!

Subject: [OM] 3 new entries for TOPE, and some additional pics of me too!
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 02:11:59 PDT
Hi Gary,

Olaf, is that you in the Dallas Cowboys t-shirt?????????? <grin>

It sure is! :)

For the record though, let me state that I'm not into football at all, at the time I just really liked these kind of T-shirts. I also have several shirts of the Oregon Ducks and the Oregon Beavers (my parents were living in Eugene, Oregon in 1994 and I visited them then).

BTW: my brother in law (who is from Buffalo, NY) told me a funny anecdote regarding the Dallas Cowboys: apparently in the US everybody supports their local football team, but if they don't win, the only thing everybody (Cowboys fans excluded, of course) then wants is the Dallas Cowboys NOT to win :)))
Is this true?

Cheers!
Olafo