RE: [OM] Wide Angle Zoom

Subject: RE: [OM] Wide Angle Zoom
From: "Riek, Christopher" <christopher.riek@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 10:23:40 -0400
Wayne, I've just recently arranged for the purchase of exactly one
of these. I'm still waiting for it to arrive, so I can't give you any
feedback right now. I'd be happy to give you a review when I get it
and have a chance to shoot some film. I've had trouble finding a
wide angle zoom that goes down below like 21. I've seen a couple
of pictures the previous owner took with the lens, and it looks like
a good lens. I'll let you know.
-Chris Riek