RE: [OM] iS/L Page@e-SIF update

Subject: RE: [OM] iS/L Page@e-SIF update
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 13:50:07 +0200
:Is that all it takes, i.e. to convince oneself that one needs this?    ;-)

Yes. Well, enough Zuik-coins can be helpful, too. For instance, I tried to
convince myself that I needed the 250mm/F2 lens, but...

: Btw, don't you think Oly America for instance could
: supply the module?

Probably. TechnikDirekt mailed me they didn't have the item in stock, but
were able to deliver it anyway within two weeks, so it must have been in
stock at Olympus Germany.

hnz