Re: [OM] Battery Adapters for OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery Adapters for OM-1
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 10:11:25 -0700
Hi Joel:

I suspect that John H.'s hair stands on end when gets an OM-1 in the
mail from you! Olympus America twice replaced OM bodies that they saw
too often from me. I guess it was easier than dealing with hair-raising
problems that eat up technician's time. But then I had a "rap sheet"
(repair history) a mile long. My stuff was getting overhauled so often
(due to heavy use in awful conditions) that I couldn't afford additional
or replacement equipment (read: toddlers at home). The new n series
bodies were a life saver and they got a lifelong loyalist out of me.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV