Re: [OM] Advice on 90mm macro lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice on 90mm macro lens
From: "Matt Bachofen" <bachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 13:18:01 -0500
I totally lucked out awhile back and got mine for $25.00 at an Austin shop.
I realized later that the shop must have thought it was just a 2X doubler,
which go for around that.  I love it, and when I get a slide scanner, I'll
be able to share some shots.
m.e. bachofen

>>You can buy a Vivita 2X Macro adapter, it double as a 2X tele and a
1:1 macro when used with 50mm lenses. I have used one with my Zuiko
50/1.4 it is very sharp and working distance should be twice as using
tubes with a 50mm lens. Cost only around $100 for a new one. Used
price is normally less than half.<<

C.H.Ling