Re: [OM] Hood for 50/1.2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Hood for 50/1.2?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 06:32:01 +0000
As I understand it you're right.  There are two hoods with different part
numbers.  I was able to verify that with Olympus.  Either will work just
fine on any of the three, but the one for the f/1.4 and f/1.8 will not
reverse over the f/1.2 (50mm).  The price on a new one for the f/1.2 was
over $25.