Re: [OM] OM-1 battery replacement MR-9

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 battery replacement MR-9
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 12:14:01 -0400
MR9s are also available at:

http://www.zuiko.com/Macroflashaccess.htm

John  Hermanson
___________________________________
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000
___________________________________
----- Original Message -----
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 10:29 AM

> At 11:51 PM 5/2/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >I was wondering if anyone had any information about the MR-9 adapter that
lets you use the usual silver oxide batteries in the OM-1 instead of the
other replacements or old lead batteries.  Thanks for any and all
information concerning this matter.

> "Any and all information?"  Yikes.  Nothing like being specific...
>
> Here's what you need to know.  They work.  They replace mercuries (no
longer available, although Varta, the last battery maker on the planet who
made mercuries, still has old stock).  They cost a lot, but solve a problem.
You can buy them at the C.R.I.S. Camera Services website at: