Re: [OM] Correction for a Series 2 screen?

Subject: Re: [OM] Correction for a Series 2 screen?
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 03:56:13 +0200
On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 12:40:06PM -0400, John Hermanson wrote:

> +1/2 to 2/3 stop will do it.

Is this correction value evaluated for the whole measurement range?
Or ist it only valid for designated light-values?

Frieder Faig.

PS: My dream viewfinder would be a OM-1 + 2-13 screen + Zuiko 1.2/55.
The 1.2 /55 with the OM 1 viewfinder enlargement should give exact
real world size. With the fast 1.2 aperture, the full-reflection-mirror and the
brightest
focusing-screen it should be so bright that sunglasses would be recomended :-) .