Re: [OM] Tom Scales (OT - cars)

Subject: Re: [OM] Tom Scales (OT - cars)
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 22:57:50 -0400
From: Tom Scales

> Oh Dirk, you know I'm more careful than that.  Who'd take care of my
beloved
> Zuikos?

I was going to offer even before your question.  Of course I would leave the
2 OM G's for your daughters and a few  of the lenses, but the OM 3 ...  what
do you think? :-)

> Well, mostly.....I do drive a a souped up Volvo wagon with 260hp.
Everybody
> needs a 6 second 0-60 in their station wagon.
>
> Weeeeeeeeee.

When I lived in Laramie, WY (back when the Buick was new) my wife worked at
the GM dealership.  The Cheyenne police department bought one for their
detectives to use.  It was the fastest production car made in the US then.
It was even a little faster than the Corvette.

Gregg