Re: [OM] Tom Scales (OT - cars)

Subject: Re: [OM] Tom Scales (OT - cars)
From: Joey Richards <bigjoe@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 10:14:51 -0400
Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Didn't Montana abolish highway speed limits for daytime driving just a few
> years ago?

They did so for a bit -- the rule was that you were limited to driving
at a "reasonable" speed.  I believe they ended up having to set a
specific limit because the courts found that law to be too open to
interpretation.

I've only been through MT once, and that was before the nationwide 65mph
limit was done away with... but in my observation, that didn't make
much difference.  :-)

OM content?  Well, I didn't have my OM yet -- I was carrying my dad's
Minolta something-or-other with some big-ass zoom lenses.  I got some
decent photos despite not knowing anything at all about exposure and
leaving the camera on full auto.  I want to get back out there now that
I have some idea what I'm doing, but we'll see when that happens.

joey