[OM] 20 & 38 Macro questions

Subject: [OM] 20 & 38 Macro questions
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 10:42:15 -0400
A few questions on the 20 and 38mm macros:

1. Has anyone done any comparisons on image quality on the old vs. the new versions of the lenses? I know that the older lenses are preset, and the newer ones are automatic (besides being faster).

2. Has anyone used the Lieberkühn reflectors? I'd plan on using my T10 or T8 with the 38mm, and I'm wondering if the reflector would make a difference.

3. How much do the Objective Lens Mount PM-MTob's cost that the older lenses need? Has anyone seen one of these recently for sale?

Skip