[OM] Slide Film

Subject: [OM] Slide Film
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 10:06:31 -0500
Charles,

You mean you are going to UP ?  I was an UPer one time (1976~1978)
where I discovered the OM to be my future system.  A friend of mine
at school (Michigan Tech) happened to loan me his OM-1n and I fell
in love with the OM since..

I cannot remember any good places in the UP, but there should be plenty
of rapids and water falls at this time of the year.  Do you plan to visit
Keweenaw Peninsula/Isle Royale Island ?

For slide film, either Kodachrome 64/25 or Fujichrome 100 should do.
Take polarizer, ND, warming (81A ?) filters and a tripod.

Good luck,

Jim Terazawa