Re: [OM] 20 & 38 Macro questions

Subject: Re: [OM] 20 & 38 Macro questions
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 17:11:29 -0400 (EDT)
> 2. Has anyone used the Lieberkühn reflectors?  I'd plan on using my T10 or
> T8 with the 38mm, and I'm wondering if the reflector would make a difference.

I don't think the Lieberkühn reflector would work very well with a flash
unit.  The Lieberkühn reflector is designed to be used with direct lighting
via the X-DE base and the shade stage plate.  The reflected light of a flash
unit would probably be too weak for the Lieberkühn reflector to have any
effect.  If your goal is to achive more direct flash lighting, perhaps you
could try directing a T20 into one of the illuminator mirror housings.
                                -mark