[OM] Re: PB Grip 2

Subject: [OM] Re: PB Grip 2
From: "Matt Bachofen" <bachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 17:15:56 -0500
>> I've got a '1n myself, and since they don't do TTL flash, the TTL
connector
is just giving you X-sync, same as the PC connector. However, you won't get
the flash ready light feedback with the PC socket. I'd say, just use the PC
connector if it is easier for you.
- -Chris Riek<<
>>Matt, re the synch
  Just count the leads.  The PC connector is about 3 leads short.  But
then again, if you're using the OM-1n and don't mind not having a flash
ready light from the T-Series flashes, the PC connector is just right.
  That means, the answer is the same as always.  Yes and no
Rand E.<<

Thanks fellas,
    Now I kind of know what to do with the 1n.  However, I felt like clown
trying to figure out which side to put it on.  Flash on the right, the PC
cord doesn't reach.  Flash on the left, the M.Cord doesn't reach winder.
Some Oly engineer is still laughing his a#@ off somewhere.
meb

P.S.  no ideas on wobbly flash?