Re: [OM] OM4/ti and batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4/ti and batteries
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 12:52:40 +0000
I suspect both these cameras are either being stored without the shutter
speed ring set to mechanical 60 or B and in a way which allows something
to partially depress the shutter release.

Alternatively, I suspect they may be being used with alkaline batteries in
them instead of silver oxides (357).

In the few years I have been on this list there has never been a
substantiated case of a 4Ti with high drain due to a defective circuit in
my recollection.

Giles