Re: [OM] Half Frame Developers in the UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Half Frame Developers in the UK
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 13:51:26 +0100
A few days ago Paul Reynolds wrote :

>Could anyone tell me who develops and prints half frame film in the UK?

I've finally got round to searching through my accumulation of film
processing envelopes and the only positive note is on the BonusPrint one,
which says for half-frame processing ring their Helpline - 0800 849 5555. I
haven't used BonusPrint (Grunwick) for years but they used to do well in
consumer tests.

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)