[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1624

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1624
From: "David Jenkinson" <Dangerous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 12:37:45 +0100
Rand,

>>I was just looking at the picture of a T-18 flash and got a surprise.  I
thought that the T-18 was a manual type flash.  Here is the URL for it:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=325609573
Count the contacts on the foot, it would imply more smart functions than
I had thought.  Anybody have the specs/description on this item to
enlighten me.
Rand E.<<

Smashing wee flash gun, full TTL OTF auto with compatible OM's (single digit
from 2 on, OM40Program etc,) Very small, very light, less danger of red-eye
as it's taller than the 20 or 32.  Seems to last for ages with two AA's.  Gn
18, not bad recycling time on fresh batteries when OFT.  You can't put it on
a BG2 unless you put it on an electronic extender....er ....um.....  I got
mine for 6GBP from a pawn shop in Glasgow, usual price seems to be about
20-30GBP......er um...can't think of anything else to say except I use it
almost as much as the T20.
cheers
Dave