[OM] OT digital camera advice

Subject: [OM] OT digital camera advice
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 17:41:33 +0100
I have been charged with the dubious task of choosing a digital camera for
my work. Probably going for a low-ish spec fixed lens or zoom, around 300UKP
(which, knowing the relative prices probably means $300-400). It is going to
be used as a recording medium for intranet/on-screen use rather than
anything too clever or complicated (like printing). Naturally, I like the
idea of the Oly models, particularly the C-860L, but am not driven solely by
brand.

If anyone has pertinent advice, it would be welcome. Thanks,

Simon E.