Re: [OM] OM4 and batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 and batteries
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 23:28:19 +0000
It probably means that you have the self timer lever set so as to silence
beeping.

An interesting aside - if you have the self timer lever set to self-timer
position then do the battery check, you get a louder beeping sound than if
it is set to the normal midway position.

Now you really needed to know that, didn't you ?

Giles