Re: [OM] Poem (Long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Poem (Long)
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 23:59:43 EDT

> I am going to do something that I hope that you
>  don't mind, but the following is a poem, written by my late grandmother,
>  which probably influenced us towards the arts more than anything.

As I sit here caressing my OM-3, no no just kidding.  Can you believe it as I
went to a camera store today and stared at a Zuiko 135/2.8 for $89 and a
60-200/ for $150 and I didn't buy them?

I have said to myself over and over at least a thousand times "you have
everything you need"; go take pictures.  So I did go out at lunch at took
some inconsequential slides.

Your grandmother's poem really hit me in the creative side and took me back
to my childhood with all its newly minted wonder.

Thanks for the poem.

Warren