Re: [OM] (Fwd) Question about manual Olympus Options

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) Question about manual Olympus Options
From: Tmoynihan@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 18:58:57 EDT
Yes, I think Rockwell introduced its line around then also.  My dad worked
for the Space Division in SoCal and so my brother enrolled in one of the
after-school classes.  One of the projects was building your own electronic
calculator from a Rockwell kit.  I think it used a 9-volt battery (???maybe
brain-fade).  Was fairly pricey even in subsidized kit form,  considering
what dollars were worth.  And as I recall, the Rockwell products were very
frustrating because the key pads were so god-awful.  Constant double-pushing
and checking required to determine if the numbers were input properly.

Regards,

Tom Moynihan
Dallas, TX