[OM] Spanner Wrench

Subject: [OM] Spanner Wrench
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 01:31:47 +0200
Yo y'all,

this is a question mainly to the European list members, I suppose. The
problem is - I have a few lenses here that I got dirt cheap  because they
are rather dusty/may have traces of fungus inside. I figure they would be
decent lenses and could be put to good use if they were clean, but I feel I
can't justify the cost of having them cleant (no Zuikos). So I thought I
might take a shot at cleaning them myself - if I succeed I'll have some
pretty useful lenses, if I ruin them trying, not much damage will be done.
However, in order to open them, I need a (set of?) spanner wrench(es). While
I do know what it looks like and where I could get it in the U.S. , given
the current Dollar rate I think it might be a better idea to buy it
somewhere in Europe, preferably in Germany. The problem is, neither do I
know where to look for it, nor what a spanner wrench is called in German or
any other language other than English. Could any list member point me
towards a source in Europe and tell me the name of what I'd have to order?
Any advice will be much appreciated.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--