[OM] Need a favor from someone in Japan

Subject: [OM] Need a favor from someone in Japan
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 21:02:00 -0400 (EDT)
Since this list is about as close to a "global family" as it
gets, I'll go ahead and ask if any list member in Japan can
do me a favor.

Basically I am looking for information on (and possible
purchase of) an accessory from Honda Motor Co. that I know
is available in Japan.  This accessory is not imported into
the US.  It may take some searching to locate this item since
I don't know if it is only available from the Honda factory
or whether the dealers may have it.

If anyone from Japan can help me, please contact me directly
off list.  My email address is: dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you in advance.
        -Dan