RE: [OM] Other ultra-wides?

Subject: RE: [OM] Other ultra-wides?
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 23:47:16 -0500
Sounds VERY familiar, Tom.  My entire kit a year ago consisted of:
OM-1 MD
OM-2S
50/1.8 Zuiko
200/4 Zuiko
75-150/4 Zuiko
35-70/3.5~4.5 Zuiko
Winder 2
Sunpak 422

since then, add:
(2) OM-4T
OM-2n (since sold, as well as the OM-2S)
(2) OM-4
F280
T-32
BG2
(2) MD-2
35/2.8 Zuiko
28/1.9 Vivitar Series 1
50/1.4 Zuiko
85/2 Zuiko
135/3.5 Zuiko (since sold)
135/2.8 Zuiko
85-250/4 Zuiko
28-210 Vivitar (since sold)
plus lots of other bits and pieces like TTL cords, multi-connectors,
Recordata back, etc,
and I'm sure some other things that I've forgotten.

It is a disease, and the infection is really deep.  Fortunately, I use
almost all of this gear!
Of course, I'm still looking for a few additional pieces of glass...

Mike