Re: [OM] Re: [OM Question about Olympus OM2 champagne w/ leather

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OM Question about Olympus OM2 champagne w/ leather
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 13:34:15 +0000
What John is referring to is that special leathers were produced to
replace the standard finish.

These leathers would have been die cut in the  factory to the exact size
of the originals so when put on a camera they would not look like an
amateur job.

As far as I know, no OM body was ever sold with the special leather
already on it and applied by the factory - ie no special model.

These leathers were applied to the cameras AFTER they were sold.

Giles