Re: [OM] Re: [OM Question about Olympus OM2 champagne w/ leather

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OM Question about Olympus OM2 champagne w/ leather
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:56:58 -0400
These were special leathers made and sold by Olympus in the early 80s. The
sets were sold at Olympus owned service centers and applied to customer
equipment at no additional charge.  There's a picture of one of the sets on
my site:

http://www.zuiko.com/PAGE54.HTML

John  Hermanson
Closed 5/20 through 5/29.