Re: [OM] Bounce Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce Flash
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:27:55 -0500 (CDT)
I use a lot of bounce flash. I alternate between the Sunpack 433D
(TTL, Manual, or Auto) when weight is an issue and the T-45 when it
isn't.

However, I have to say that the extra strength of the T-45 and the
flash placement (up and to the side, even on vertical shots) make up
for a lot of the weight, so it's getting carried more and more. After
a while you don't notice the weight.

BTW - anyone know of a diffuser that will work on the T-45?

BBB

On Wed, 10 May 2000 01:15:41 EDT, Tarka69@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Hi all,
>I just got a job as a photographer for my college's paper.  I do a lot of
>assignments of visiting speakers and indoor work, and I realized today (on my
>first shoot) that I really need a flash with bounce capabilities.  I also
>reeeally don't want to have to carry around a power bounce grip.   I'm
>looking into getting a flash that can tilt and swivel on its own.  Does
>Olympius make such a beast?  And if not, can anyone recommend a 3rd party
>flash that isn't too expensive?  As for now i'm on the lookout on eBay.
>Thanks,
>Evan

-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel