Re: [OM] Bounce Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce Flash
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 09:09:29 -0700
Hi Evan:

<< I may be wrong, but i thought the T32 still needed to be put on the
bounce
grip to swivel and tilt. >>

The T32 tilts up and slightly down on its own.  Get a flash cord and you
can hold it above your head and aim it anywhere you want.

You are lucky you already have a Bounce Grip 2. It is perfect for
photojournalism. Put some C batteries in it and you have faster
recycling time. Plus the raised height helps reduce red eye in close to
normal focal length lenses. Quick release the handle and you have even
more red eye reduction by holding the flash at arms length. Add a Winder
2 and a M Grip Cord and you can use the shutter release on the grip,
which is real handy for fast shooting. I'm not so sure I would ever go
to a swivel/tilt generic flash after having a BG2/T32 combo and esp. a
BG2/T32/Winder2 combo. I even hiked around with the BG2/T32 day after
day after day and use it for nature photography.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV