Re: [OM] diparition of the IS-3000 (IS-3) ?

Subject: Re: [OM] diparition of the IS-3000 (IS-3) ?
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 00:13:57 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 9:25 PM
Subject: [OM] diparition of the IS-3000 (IS-3) ?

> Hi all and especially Per, Ken N., Hans and the other fans of the IS-3000
> bad news our beloved IS-3000 is no more in the last price list (7/4/200)
> of the Belgian importer..!
> Does it mean it will disappear ? I've seen one new last week in Brussels...
> I'm seriously considering collecting funds to buy it...
> regards
> marc
> Namur Belgium

Bad omen marc, but it sure isn't the first time we heard something that suggest
it
has been discontinued. The risk that it will be sure is impending though,
especially when you consider that the iS-2 / iS-2000 which was released only a
couple of months earlier back in 1991, was discontinued as early as 1996. On the
other hand, would a discontinuation of iS-3 / iS-3000 now increase the chances
that we will see an iS-4 / iS-4000 next year? Don't know, but as we use to say
in
Sweden - nothing evil that doesn't bring something good... (was that correct?
:-)

Per (keeping my fingers) Nordenberg
Zoo keeper at Kolmården
http://www.kolmarden.com/

-------
To look into the eyes of the wolf is to look into ones' soul.
-------