[OM] UP falls revisited

Subject: [OM] UP falls revisited
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 17:53:24 -0500
The following link gets you to a nice website which is a good guide to the
Michigan Upper Peninsula waterfalls.

http://maki.simplenet.com/dmm/waterfal/uppermic.htm

Munising falls is VERY nice and among my alltime favorites.  Supposably you
can no longer walk behind the falls.  Last time I was there in the early
'90s I was able to and got some great pictures.  This is a spot for a wide
angle lens.  My 24mm got heavy use and even that wasn't wide enough--but
that was before the limited access.

Memorial falls is similar to Munising falls, only smaller.  Again, expect
wide angle lens to be most valuable.

Bridel Veil falls is in Alger county with the above two waterfalls, but I'm
not sure where the location is, at the moment.  Well worth finding, though.
 Again, a favorite.  (possibly has two names which I'm trying to find
again).  Could possibly be Laughing Whitefish Falls.

Ken Norton