[OM] NEXXELL brand Dry Batteries

Subject: [OM] NEXXELL brand Dry Batteries
From: "Seok-Do Yoo" <tradehd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 14:53:22
NEXXELL brand on Batteries field is growing as one of the world's brand,
one of top brand among many battery companies throughout the worldwide
markets.

NEXXELL has been producted at the three factories located in China under
a full support of High-Technology of head office in Korea.

NEXXELL has the best price terms with a competitive power, the earliest
delivery terms and a top quality to meet various requirements of worldwide
markets.

Our main products are stated as follows;

****SUPER ALKALINE BATTERIES****
*LR6   -  Super Alkaline 1.5V AA size
*LR03  -  Super Alkaline 1.5V AAA size
*LR14  -  Super Alkaline Green Battery C size 1.5V
*LR20  -  Super Alkaline Green Battery D size 1.5V
*6LF22 -  Super Alkaline 9V Battery
*LR23  -  High Performance 12V Battery
*3LR12 -  High Performance 4.5V Battery

****SUPER HEAVY DUTY BATTERIES****
*R6    -  Super Heavy Duty 1.5V AA size
*R03   -  Super Heavy Duty 1.5V AAA size
*R14   -  Super Heavy Duty Battery C size 1.5V
*R20P  -  Super Heavy Duty Battery D size 1.5V
*6F22  -  Super Heavy Duty 9V Battery
*3R12  -  Super Heavy Duty 4.5V Battery

We are now looking for companies which would like to distribute these products,
if you are interested, kindly feel free to contact us without any hesitation.
We will send the complete informations to you immediately.

Yours Faithfully,

Hyundai Trade Corp.
Seoul,Korea
This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill HR 1910.
Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th U.S. Congress on May 24, 1999,
this message cannot be Considered Spam as long as we include the way to
be
removed. Per Section
HR 1910. Please type "Remove" in the subject line and reply to this
email. All removal requests are handled personally and immediately once

received.