Re: [OM] Goodbye

Subject: Re: [OM] Goodbye
From: Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 15:09:47 -0400

A definate loss.  On the other hand I'm oddly pleased that two of the five
lenses he's keeping seem to have come from me.  And glad that some of his more
interesting Zuiko "children" found good homes.
Perhaps we can look forward to his daughter getting seduced by OM.

--------------------

aside to <WKato@xxxxxxx> who asks: "...but I wonder what would have happened if
he were the high bid on the 8mm fisheye?"

Actually he already had (and sold to another list member) an 8mm.  Though I
understand he didn't have a case for it...  Never underestimate the value of a
case ;-)

From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
>>Well, everyone, my Oly collection is down to a 'sentimental' group of OM1,
24 2.8, 28 2.8, 35 2.8, 50 1.4, and 100 2.8. Certainly not a shabby picture
taking outfit by any means.

But as I no longer have as large a stake in Oly as I used to I need to cut
back on the amount of email I receive.... so I will shortly uns*ubscribe. <<