Re: [OM] New Archives Search engine

Subject: Re: [OM] New Archives Search engine
From: Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 14:11:14 -0400

Shawn Wright asked:
>>Can you give me some examples of what you tried?<<

I've been trying to get my act together to write up a FAQ submission on dating
later models from the film chamber numbers (having used the same searches on the
old searchable archives).  Searching last night for "dating" wasn't helpful but
seemed to take about a minute.  "film chamber" was much better took about the
same length of time.  This afternoon, well maybe you've got us all trying
searches because response time seem to be over two minutes (thought I'd retry
your "zuiko fast wide angle" but using partial match and allow misspellings... )