[OM] FS: 3rd party lenses in AU

Subject: [OM] FS: 3rd party lenses in AU
From: Frank Ernens <fgernens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 19:25:03 +1000
Now that I have the 65-200 Zuiko, I am selling the following:

1. Tamron SP 70-210 f/3.5-4 CF Tele macro. Focusses down
to 1:2 at 210mm by itself. Two-touch. An outstanding lens,
one of Robert Monaghan's cult lenses:
    http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/third/cult.html
Asking AUD $250 including an OM mount modified for OM-4 and caps.

2. Matched Tamron SP 2x 7 element teleconverter for the
above to go to 1:1, AUD $75.

3. Tokina SZ-X 70-210 f/4-5.6 compact zoom with SD
glass, dedicated OM mount, original caps, instructions
and soft pouch, and with UV filter. Recently serviced.
Owned since new. AUD $150.

4. 58mm Hoya circular polarizer to fit (1) AUD $15.

More details and pictures at
    http://people.enternet.com.au/~fgernens/4sale.htm.
I posted a comparison of (1), (3) and the Zuiko 65-200
on April 16, digest 2/1583, but the web page contains some
more info. Everything EC.

I prefer to sell within Australia because of the cost of
forex and customs problems should there be a dispute about
the condition, but will make an exception for most regular
posters here.