[OM] TOPE 1 & 2 progress...

Subject: [OM] TOPE 1 & 2 progress...
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 06:48:39 PDT
Hi guys,

This is mainly a reminder message that the shooting interval for TOPE 2 will be open for two more weeks. I have already received a few submissions, and am taking them in as they come already (the sooner, the better). So, if you have something ready, please send it to: olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx

I myself may see if I can get a gloomy shot of the ruins in Enschede in one of the next evenings to come, but if this will not work out, I'll use a "happy picture" which will at least do the honours...

Then regarding TOPE 1, it's been a while since I've received anything, yet I know several more list members have indicated wanting to participate, so it would be great if I were to receive something more soon too...

Keep @ it, and happy TOPE-ing...! :)

Cheers!
Olafo