Re: [OM] digital vs. film (Acer Scanwit added) - more notes - OT

Subject: Re: [OM] digital vs. film (Acer Scanwit added) - more notes - OT
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:01:05 -0700
There's nothing a Mac can do I can't
do with my PC.  Nothing.

(Taking the bait... :-) I've got some Photoshop filters that are only available an MacOS binaries I'd like you to run, then.

Or was your use of the word "nothing" similar to: "Nothing is better than a Mac. A PC is better than nothing. Therefore, a PC is better than a Mac." :-)

Let's nip the platform war in the bud. The two are sufficiently different so that there are good reasons for preferring one over the other in any given area, but sufficiently similar so that one may choose to ignore those reasons with little penalty. According to IDC, some 700f graphics professionals prefer the Mac, but I wouldn't let that stop me from doing graphics on a PC.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>