Re: [OM] Reporting from the frontline: "warzone Enschede"...

Subject: Re: [OM] Reporting from the frontline: "warzone Enschede"...
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 02:37:41 +0200
Yo Olafo,

I didn't realize you were so close to the disaster (yes, you had told us you
had moved to Enschede, but I just didn't make the connection when I saw the
news). I am very glad you and your loved ones are unharmed, and feel
extremely sorry for all those who were less lucky. I hope that at least none
of your friends and colleagues are among them. What they showed in the news
was quite shocking, and they usually don't show the real bad scenes.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx