[OM] [ANN] Exhibition at Port Angeles, Washington

Subject: [OM] [ANN] Exhibition at Port Angeles, Washington
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 08:50:11 -0700
I'm happy to announce an exhibition at the Juan De Fuca Festival of the Arts, May 26-28 (Memorial Day Weekend). A sampling can be seen at:

   <http://www.bytesmiths.com/Events/JuanDeFucaFestival.pdf> (144kB flyer)

I'll be showing large, limited-edition, archival giclee prints of my nature photography, but with some foreign and macro material, as well as a few prints by Carol Wagner.I'll also have giclee and laser printed note cards. I'm sharing a booth with Carol Wagner, who will be showing her wire jewelry. All images were taken with Olympus OM equipment.

If you're in the area, please stop by the Bytesmiths booth and say "hello!" (And if your dream is to someday do something similar, get some friends and relatives to buy my prints and cards, or I won't be doing this very much longer... :-)

Here's a tentative schedule of other Northwest events I'm planning:

June 17 (Saturday) Heart Gallery Wine Tasting, 7912 SE 13th St, Portland (Sellwood), Oregon.

   <http://www.bytesmiths.com/Events/HeartGallery.pdf> (68kB flyer)

June 23-25 (Friday-Sunday): Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts, about 15 minutes south of Portland.

July 1-4 (Saturday-Tuesday): Mall in the Park, Molalla, Oregon, about 30 minutes south of Portland.

July 8-9 (Saturday-Sunday): Bend Summer Festival, Bend, Oregon, about 3 hours southeast of Portland.

August 5-6 (Saturday-Sunday): Nehalem Art Festival, Nehalem, Oregon, about 90 minutes southwest of Portland, on the Pacific coast.

August 19-20 (Saturday-Sunday): West Seattle Art, Nature, Literature Festival, about 3 hours north of Portland.

September 1-30: exclusive showing of some 30 prints in the Streff Gallery, Marylhurst University, Marylhurst, Oregon, about 20 minutes south of Portland.

September 16-17 (Saturday-Sunday): Rockaway Beach Autumn Festival, about 90 minutes southwest of Portland, on the Pacific Coast.

September 30 - October 1 (Saturday-Sunday): Portland Open Studios, an open house of our own studio, along with those of some 30 other Portland-area artists.

I apologize in advance for those who feel this is a commercial intrusion, and now return you to your regularly scheduled mailing list... :-)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>