Re: [OM] H*E*L*P - Lost my xoom.com !

Subject: Re: [OM] H*E*L*P - Lost my xoom.com !
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 23:25:12 EDT
   I see some terrific pictures there John.
Castle Mt. was among my favorite of them. What a view! I never knew it existed. Beautiful Japanese garden pictures!The Selkirk Mts. between New Denver and Kaslo,B.C. [very nice]. Golfing in the Rockies,Ready for the days play,early morning shadows,and absolute bliss[I think I know where I'd like to take my next vacation].I also liked the Corfe Castle in England,but I gotta tell ya I just had to have a cold one after seeing -- awaiting lunch at the Shillingford Bridge Hotel - Terrific bokeh in that shot! congratulations! very nice family shots too.

The only problem I saw was some sort of error message with a # 400.
I believe it said Request Error or something to that effect but it seems to have disappeared. Talk to ya again soon.

                        J.S.

and let me know what they see.

Thanks

John Hudson