Re: [OM] Canon EOS Digital

Subject: Re: [OM] Canon EOS Digital
From: Andy Beals <bandy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 11:48:25 -0700
Seems to me that Canon is willing to try to underprice Nikon and still hope to
catch a big chunk the prosumer market.

No doubt Oly and the others are keeping an eye on how well Canon does in the
market.  If Canon manages to get more folks to adopt digi, that means more CCD
production and a lower price for everyone in the end.

But what do I know?  I was shocked as hell when I read the serious "Canon vs
Nikon lenses" on photo.net a couple of years ago.

Still waiting for that drop-in digicam film replacement cart ....

[talk about vaporware]