Re: [OM] St. Louis....

Subject: Re: [OM] St. Louis....
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 14:31:12 +0200
On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 09:49:16PM -0500, Tom Scales wrote:
> that I'm
> taking with:
>
> T32
> Flash Extender (just got it--thought it might be helpful for redeye...and
> it's kind of neat).

Do you have any experience with the T32 combined to the Flash Exender?

As I´ve heard, the Flash Extender was designed for the smaller T20-flash.
Altough the T32 shuld fit mecanically  I guess that it may be to heavy (for the
camera Shoe).
I´d test this combination carefully before using them in field.
Maybe the fixed flash shoe of the OM-4 is sturdier than the screw-in version
from
the OM1/OM2-Bodies, wich are not recommended for this combination.

Please tell me how it works, because I´ d also like some extention between
the camera and the flash.

Frieder Faig