RE: [OM] Dallas, Texas, Camera Show

Subject: RE: [OM] Dallas, Texas, Camera Show
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 15:14:10 -0500
Thanks for the tip - I was there from about 11:30-1:30.  Met Tom Moynihan
while browsing at Brad's booth - its really neat to meet someone from
our venerable list.  I bought an OM-10/winder/50macro/35-2,8/50-1,4/T-20
kit.
Bonuses included a 7mm extension ring and a hidden-in-the-winder MD cap
for my OM-1!!  Other than that, I think that I got there too late to find
anything else terribly interesting, other than the $735 18mm/3,5 lens.
What did you find?

Regards,
Mike