Re: [OM] Beware of Bonehead with OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] Beware of Bonehead with OM-2S
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 23:10:14 +0200
Ken Norton wrote:

: I shot two rolls of film, but the beginning shots on each roll were ruined
: because I failed to double-check the position of the mode switch.  That's
: right, I had the switch in manual instead of auto.  Worse yet, the shutter
: speed was set at 1/250.
(..)
: Oh No!  I just had a sinking feeling.  You guessed it, I forgot to change
: the ISO dial too.  Whew, it was set on 160 and I was shooting Gold 200.
: That was a lucky mistake.

O well, at least you remembered to put in film, and switch on flash...

How about a nice cool OM-707 for you Ken?
Auto Auto, Auto Focus, Auto ISO, Auto Flash, Auto Brain...

Hnz (ducking flying AF lenses) vV