[OM] The great Olympus sell off.

Subject: [OM] The great Olympus sell off.
From: "John Gardner" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 15:17:35 +0100
Dear Zuiks,

The time has finally come when I have got to sell the family jewels to pay
for some very fast AF-S N*k*n glass that I have purchased. I came off list a
12 months or so ago and in that time the pursuit of my semi-professional
career has sent me down the AF route and I have invested heavily in another
system. Its breaking my heart to sell the stuff and to cap it all I bought
Amateur Photographer magazine this week to get details of placing an advert
in there to sell some of the stuff and I find there's a picture of the OM4Ti
on the cover and a headline asking me to read why it's the best camera in
the world! Talk about rubbing salt into the wound!

I am keeping my OM4Ti, MD2, 80mm f/4 macro and zoom tubes plus a couple of
flashes but the rest, including my sacred 90mm f/2 macro and 18mm f/3.5
(weeping onto my keyboard now!) is up for grabs. Ideally I would like these
gems to go to fellow Zuikoholics and you can have first snap before I go to
EBAY or put the ad in AP. However, I have posted the prices to reflect UK
markets and I suspect this, coupled with the high value of the Pound may be
too steep for the US pocket. Please feel free to ask any questions that you
may have by emailing me.

The list can be viewed on my web site at www.wildscenes.com and select the
second hand link from the contents. Alternatively click here to go straight
to the list http://www.wildscenes.com/forsale.html.

Thanks in advance.

John.

BTW Loved the TOPE and ADITL etc. Giles keeps me informed of what's going on
in Zuickoland.